What is your previous computer experience?

I've had a lot of computer experience in high school as well as in my first year of college. I have taken a computer course previous dealing with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and how to transfer files, zip line and much more.

What do you hope to get out of this class?

I hope to learn more about how to use Photoshop and plan to learn all the different aspects of computer graphing.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?

Im not really sure I guess they both involve with visualizing images.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?

I have no experience with either of these.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

Yes I have a computer Im not sure if it has Photoshop or Illustrator on it.

Do you use a Mac or PC?

I have a PC.

What do you hope to do with your major?

Whatever major I decide to pick in the future I hope to get a great career that comes with it.

Who is your favorite artist?

I really don't have a favorite artist.

Who is your favorite musician? 

My favorite musician is Beyonce

Tell me something interesting about yourself?

I draw really well.

Write a five line story?
My name is Ya'Aisha Harris.
My nickname is Yaya.
This my second year at CCC.
I have two jobs.
I have a huge family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nike's Chief of Design Article